For the Owner - We have brought in the technical advances from the rest of the DURA range but have now increased the utilised length of the hose so that the unit now has a class leading swept volume and can achieve a maximum continuous flow rate of 22m3/hr. This puts our DURA 65 with a flow rate that matches existing pumps in the market place which are designated as ‘80’ size. So cost per flowrate is better value for money.
For the User – We have made some modifications which ensure that servicing is more about ease, and reduced time rather than mess and complexity. There is now a fill nozzle for the lubricant, and a service access port on the front cover.
To make it safer we have fitted a lifting point on the front cover, and added a valve and hose tail at the lubricant drain port so it will not go all over the floor, when emptying.
There is an option for a level indicator, and also max/min fluid sensors for the lubricant bath – so it can be connected up and remotely monitored. (This can also support hose failure monitoring).
- Class leading Continuous Flowrate of 22m3/hr .
- Greater utilisation of hose so greater swept volume (Higher flow/lower revolutions = longer hose life).
- The same reliable design of the Verderflex hose providing an optimum hose life.
- Filler Nozzle/Access port – Can change the hose without removing the front cover.
- Self-priming/ Dry Running/Sealless Peristaltic Technology.
Click here to download the Dura 65 datasheet