Process of cocoa mixing
Mixing cocoa butter into Belgian chocolate for fabrication of seafruit shaped pralines. Dark, white and milk chocolate flow through each other, creating a beautiful marbled shell shape.
The problem that this manufacturer faced was to achieve a more automated way to a consistent and elevated quality level.
Ultimately, this world famous Belgian chocolate company choose our Verdermix static mixer, with heating jacket and removable mixing elements, L-shaped and milk couplings.
- RVS316- Electro polished - Designed for food production
- Heating jacket (warm water) to keep chocolate fluid
- Retractable mixing elements for cleaning
- X shape elements for constant mixing result
- Milk coupling for tube connection in food industry