Pumping chemicals with Verderair diaphragm pumps
Verderair double diaphragm pumps are widely used in the chemical industry for the transfer of various chemicals, also in high concentration.
For the most severe applications the solid machined non-metallic pumps (Verderair Pure) are available. The Pure diaphragm pumps are fully metal free and made of pure PTFE and PE and solid machined to ensure even better leakage protection.
Examples of applications for pumping chemicals:
- Pumping battery fluids for the recycling of old batteries
- Dosing of concentrated NaOH (Sodium hydroxide) in a production cell of CIP fluids
- Pumping sulfuric acid from electrolysis baths when purifying precious metals
- Pumping lye and sludge from galvanic baths in the semiconductor industry
- Etching baths in galvanic industries
Pumping chemicals can be safely done with Verderair diaphragm pumps. The leak-free design and excellent corrosion resistance of the pumps ensures a smooth and save pumping all kind of chemicals.
Verderair air diaphragm pumps are available in both metallic and non-metallic materials, ensuring the best material choice for the handling of almost all chemicals. Verderair diaphragm pumps are also available for ATEX environments.