Packo ZS Twin Screw Pumps
TheZS series can be supplied in diverse types to meet the customer’s requirements. The standard type of ZS Series, the ‘integral type’ consists of integral geared adaptor with B5, 4 pole motor directly coupled. This provides the most cost & space effective solution, due to the size of 4P motor and higher efficiency instead of coupled with 6P or 8P motors and convenient to get with a quick delivery time.
Twin Screw Pumps Manufacturer
Thanks to our extensively accumulated long-term experience for hygienic pumping solutions, the ZS series of twin screw pumps was newly developed with:
- Unique 'one piece with large radius corner screw case' design
- Compact 'front loaded self balanced mechanical sealing system
- Fully drainable front cover
- Integral geared adaptor with B5, 4pole motor directly coupled.
Advantages Twin Screw Pumps
✔ Large radius corner case to avoid dead corners for a smooth flow
✔ Compact front loaded self-balanced mechanical seal system
✔ High speed rage (up to 3000 rpm) of revolution ensures a 2-in1 operation for both products and CIP
✔ Pulsation free for gentle treatment and high suction performance for higher capacity
✔ 3A and EHEDG certified and elastomers with FDA & EC1935/2004 complied
✔ Fully drainable front cover
Specifications Twin Screw Pumps
The pumps can also be supplied as a ‘bare shaft’, i.e. pumps head only without motor or common bed. Or they can be supplied as a ‘complete unit’ with drive (geared motor), coupling & guard, common bed.
- Modular system
- Good interchangeability of diverse shaft sealing systems
- Two different screw pitches for optimized applications
- Double Angular ball bearing, good for high speed
- All type of ports available
- Surface-hardened screws and screw case optional
- Heating jacket on the screw case is optional