Turnkey pump installations and services
The Verder UK Project Team operates an 'open door' policy on any fluid handling solution. Many of our customers approach us with a fluid handling need which cannot be met by off-the-shelf equipment without additional engineering which many other suppliers to not have the knowledge or expertise to employ.
With a proud history of many varied projects, the Verder Project Team welcome and project, large or small. Based at the Verder Service Centre at their head office in West Yorkshire, the UK Project Team provide a full end-to-end service ensuring quality control, sensible costs and lead times.
- Project Consultation and Pump Surveys
- Design and sourcing
- Build, testing and certification
- Installation and commissioning
- Contract maintenance and spares provision\
- Complete fluid handling services
The Verder UK project team can supply complete pumping solutions at a site. Following an initial consultation and site survey, Verder can supply either a single pump or where a customer requires more assistance with tank storage, pipework, dosing, mixing or system requirement, Verder can provide a full service.
- Transfer and circulation of hazardous oils in a treatment and filtration process
- Liquid lime storage, agitation and dosing at multiple sewage treatment works
- Fresh water transfer at a canal lock using a self-priming pump and control system
- Transfer of macerated food waste slurry at an AD & bio gas facilities.
- Tank farm distribution at several chemical manufacturers using leak-free AODD and mag drive centrifugal pumps
- A skid with screw-channel pumps and pipework handling macerated food slurry
- Mobile and small-scale turnkey skids
In addition to full and comprehensive pumping solutions, Verder also provide smaller, mobile systems for a range of applications including
- Enzyme dosing in slurry circulation at an anaerobic digestion facility
- An ATEX compliant rig for chemical transfer in a confined area at a chemical manufacturer
- A compact unit for emptying sumps compatible with multiple chemical solutions in a wash down area
- A trolley-mounted peristaltic pump for emptying catchpots on waste water sites, handling abrasive chemicals such as lime
- A peristaltic-mounted trailer system with pulsation dampener and control panel for managing sediment build-up in reservoirs
- An ATEX compliant trolley-mounted All-PTFE AODD pump for transfer of multiple types of strong chemical in an R&D pilot plant
- Chemical injection skid featuring leak-free ETFE-lined mag drive centrifugal pumps for a lithographic plate manufacturer