Turnkey pump installations and services
The Verder UK Project Team operates an 'open door' policy on any fluid handling solution. Many of our customers approach us with a fluid handling need which cannot be met by off-the-shelf equipment without additional engineering which many other suppliers to not have the knowledge or expertise to employ.
With a proud history of many varied projects, the Verder Project Team welcome and project, large or small. Based at the Verder Service Centre at their head office in West Yorkshire, the UK Project Team provide a full end-to-end service ensuring quality control, sensible costs and lead times.
- Project Consultation and Pump Surveys
- Design and sourcing
- Build, testing and certification
- Installation and commissioning
- Contract maintenance and spares provision\
- Complete fluid handling services
The Verder UK project team can supply complete pumping solutions at a site. Following an initial consultation and site survey, Verder can supply either a single pump or where a customer requires more assistance with tank storage, pipework, dosing, mixing or system requirement, Verder can provide a full service.
- Transfer and circulation of hazardous oils in a treatment and filtration process
- Liquid lime storage, agitation and dosing at multiple sewage treatment works
- Fresh water transfer at a canal lock using a self-priming pump and control system
- Transfer of macerated food waste slurry at an AD & bio gas facilities.
- Tank farm distribution at several chemical manufacturers using leak-free AODD and mag drive centrifugal pumps
- A skid with screw-channel pumps and pipework handling macerated food slurry
- Mobile and small-scale turnkey skids