Up to 24/7 Verderflex Vantage 5000 pumps can be networked over an industry standard, license free MODBUS® RTU data network
Simple system integration into externally controlled data highways
Each Vantage 5000 pump can be uniquely identified on the network
Many pumps can be controlled from a single master controller e.g. a PLC or computer
Function and features of the Verderflex Vantage 5000 Modbus enabled pump
• MODBUS® RTU protocol for easy system integration and data communications.
• Vantage 5000 Touch screen colour LCD for fast pump programming, network configuration and device address definition.
• USB pump backup port allows 1 pump to setup, system settings validated and then copied to other pumps, saving on pump configuration time.
• 4000:1 Speed resolution on each pump.
• Remote commands include start, stop, increasing or decreasing pump flow or speed and change pumping direction.
• Remote readouts of pump parameters including pump run time, calibration date and job counter.
• Remote monitoring of the status of the Vantage 5000’s own sensors including the tube burst and open front cover alarms plus analogue inputs such as supply or feed tank level sensors.
• Operation at speeds up to 921600 baud.
MODBUS® is a trade mark of the MODBUS foundation