For applications where the discharge pressure is higher than the available compressed air pressure and for filter-press applications, Verder now offers the new VA25-HP (DA) high pressure double acting diaphragm pump.
Why choose the new Verderair VA25-HP (DA)?
- It's great for filter press applications
- Dual mode so you can fill a filter press quickly at low pressure then increase the pressure during operation
- No safety pressure valve required for stalling against closed discharge
- Boost the discharge pressure to twice the compressed air pressure
- No need for ancillary equipment to regulate flow at raising discharge pressures
- The same maximal flow rate as a standard Verderair VA25 diaphragm pump
- Double acting; stable and efficient flow
- Easy low to high pressure switch
The existing range of high pressure diaphragm pumps are of a single acting pump type, which delivers fluid pressures up to twice the supplied compressed air pressure. This results in a pulsating flow, a high compressed air consumption and a reduction of the flow rate of 50%.
In addition of a switch to change the pump operation from low pressure to high pressure makes all the difference. In the low pressure setting the pump is operating at a normal 8 bar limit with an optimum use of the compressed air. In high pressure mode the pump boosts the liquid pressure to twice the compressed air pressure. Compared to the older models, the new double-action VA25-HP has a flow rate double that of the single-acting high pressure pump.