Service Service Centre
The Verder UK Ltd Service Centre is a state-of-the-art facility located at the head office in West Yorkshire with the latest test facilities and instrumentation. Our Service Centre team is staffed by highly qualified and experienced engineers. All work is completed to ISO 9001:2000 accreditation.
The Verder Service Centre will provide the most cost-effective solution with regards to the price of spare parts and labour against the cost of a new pump. With access to components and pump models from across the world, Verder UK can offer you an excellent price and reassuringly good service quality.
Repair and refurbishment
Verder offers a comprehensive repair and refurbishment service for your pumping equipment, including motor panels and drives.
The Verder Service Centre can provide pump repairs on all Verder and 3rd party brands.
Quality is assured with all repairs being completed with genuine OEM parts. Verder also manufactures a range of different pumps and can therefore provide cost-effective replacements of old or obsolete equipment.
Preventative and contract maintenance programmes
Verder can recommend a maintenance scheme to suit your individual needs
- Minimize down time or lost production
- Extend mean time between overhauls
- Assist budget planning by being aware of the condition of current pumping equipment
- Maintain your process efficiency
Verder provides regular inspections on most installations and can tailor the service to meet your needs giving your plant a longer working life and can increase your return on investment rate.
The Verder UK service team operates nationwide and can provide a wide range of servicing at your premises.
Diagnostic, performance and hydrostatic testing and inspection
At our Service Centre we have the facility for calibrated testing of new, repaired and specialized pump package sets.
- Frequency inverters up to 22kW
- Star delta start up to 30kW
- Data Capture – Rhodes, Fluidwell and Anders data display
- Flow measurement 67-7250 litres per minute- 1.5”/3” Turbine flow meter, 4” Magflow
- Pressure up to 460 bar – SGS Pressure transducer, suction technic transducer and manual gauges
- Power consumption
- PAT testing
A survey is conducted to ensure you have the correct pumping solution in the short, medium and long-term.
- Audit of your site’s pumping systems
- Specification of pumps to be installed
- A stock and stores review to identify critical spares
- An assessment of stock levels to be held on-site or in a bonded stock area
Design, Installation and commissioning of pump systems
The Verder service team can install your pump systems...
- Turnkey package systems
- Innovative Chemical Dosing Systems using both crystal and liquid chemicals
- Booster Sets for large residential, commercial and industrial sites/premises
This service includes
- Mechanical and electrical installation of pumps, pipe work and control equipment
- Electrical wiring to include certification where required
- Drawings can also be provided (drawings will be subject to an additional charge)
Commissioning of your pumping system and control philosophy ensuring the correct application and that the specified duty of the unit installed satisfies all of its requirements.
A pump can be retro-fitted in an existing system. We can audit your process and system for required duties and source fittings and accessories necessary for compatibility.